How to make money online blogging
Hi, welcome to this amazing blog post, as I will share a very exciting topic with you all.
There are currently multiple ways to make money online and if you are seeing this, I bet you are at the right place, as we will be featuring everything you need to know about making money online with a blog in this blog post.
What is a Blog
A blog is a regularly updated website or online platform where individuals or groups share their thoughts, opinions, experiences, and information on various topics. The term “blog” is a shortened form of “weblog,” which refers to a log or diary of information posted on the web. Blogs often display content in reverse chronological order, with the most recent posts appearing first.
Blogs can cover a wide range of subjects, such as personal experiences, hobbies, travel, technology, fashion, cooking, politics, and more. They allow individuals or organizations to express themselves, share their expertise, connect with like-minded people, and engage with their audience through comments and discussions.
Typically, blog posts are written in an informal and conversational style, making them accessible and engaging for readers. They may contain text, images, videos, and links to external resources. Blogs often provide a platform for individuals to become bloggers, creating and publishing their content independently.
Over time, blogs have evolved and expanded beyond personal journals to include professional and corporate blogs, news blogs, and niche-specific blogs. Many businesses also use blogs as a way to promote their products or services, establish thought leadership, and connect with their customers.
Some popular blogging platforms include WordPress, Blogger, Medium, and Tumblr, which offer tools and templates to create and manage blogs easily.
How To Create A Blog
Creating a blog may seem overwhelming for beginners, but trust me, the entire process is seamless and easy. Unlike a couple of decades when the blogger has to code from scratch, we now have blogging platforms like Wix, WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, and Medium. These platforms since inception have aided a lot of bloggers in the stress of coding or hiring a programmer as they have provided a no-code framework to help solve that problem.
Creating a blog is now easy and can be created in an hour or even less. The process varies on the platform you decide to use, but today we will be focussing on a platform called Blogger to show how we create high-ranking blogs.
How To Create A Free Blog On Blogger
1. Go to the Blogger website: Visit the Blogger homepage at www.blogger.com.
2. Sign in or create an account: If you already have a Google account, sign in with your credentials. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Create your blog” button and follow the steps to create a Google account.
3. To create a new blog: Once you’re signed in, tap on the “Create New Blog” button to start setting up your blog.
4. Choose a blog title: Enter a title for your blog. This title will be displayed at the top of your blog and will represent your blog’s brand.
5. Select a blog address: Enter a unique and relevant address for your blog. This will be the URL where your blog will be accessible. You may need to try different options as the address needs to be unique and available.
Note; it’s important to choose an URL that best describes your niche/identity
6. Select a theme: Browse through the available themes and choose one that suits your blog’s style and purpose. You can customize the theme later if you wish.
7. Create your blog: Once you’ve picked a theme, tap on the “Create blog” button to create your blog.
8. Start writing posts: After creating your blog, you’ll be redirected to the Blogger dashboard. To start writing a new blog post, click on the “New Post” button. Give your post a title and start writing your content in the editor.
How To Make Money Online Blogging
There are different ways to earn with your blog from affiliate marketing, sponsored post, ad network, and lots more.
I have personally worked on several successful blogs and would be sharing how we got to that level here with examples.
I will be explaining possible ways to make money from the above-listed ways to make money online blogging.
Affiliate marketing; Do you, so many bloggers, earn a commission when you buy a product by using their affiliate links to buy products online?
During the cause, of our research, we got to know that numerous bloggers live their dream lives through affiliate marketing.
You may be asking what affiliate marketing. Well, affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which individuals or businesses, called affiliates, promote products or services of other companies in exchange for earning a commission for each sale or lead generated through their marketing efforts.
Starting a blog with affiliate marketing as the major monetization means would be absolutely a great idea, to start today.
2. Sponsored Posts; Sponsored posts are another way to earn from your blog, as top brands are willing to pay a fortune to get their products reviewed or posted on your blog.
Most blogs are not contacted for sponsored posts because they lack branding and some basic essentials a professional blog should have.
3. Ad Network; This is the most popular way to monetize a blog, as millions of blog use ads networks to earn from their blogs, kpopvibes is monetized with adsence.
Ads network is another great way to monetize your blog as these ad networks would pay for any ad clicks they get from your visitors.
Some examples of ads networks are;
- propeller ads
- mediavine and so on
Our Final Verdict
Tech is gradually taking over the world, and I know it’s an absolutely great idea to delve into blogging. In our subsequent posts, we will be seeing how all the above-mentioned methods work and would possibly drop some tips to earn more.
Was this post helpful? Please let us know in the comment session or contact us directly here